Tuesday, October 27, 2009

COWBOY UP

This weekend was the Heritage Festival in town. We hadn't gone before and it sounded like fun. It also sounded like something to keep the kids out of the house so Ryan could sleep without the screaming and fighting of bored kids. It WAS fun. There was a craft fair, I LOVE craft fairs. There was a hayride, the boys love hayrides! There was a petting zoo and kids crafts and roping dummies and stick pony barrel racing! There was even a tractor pull! There were antique engines, running I might add and tractors, old and new, as far as the eye could see, at least Levi's eye. Levi loved the petting zoo but mostly he loved the free candy he got everytime his brothers did something, like roping. Levi really wanted to ride the stick ponies but everytime the girl handed it to him or looked at him he hid behind me instead. So of course AJ did it...



In case you can't see him, that is AJ under the massive pile of cotton looking for coins, he found a nickel. Caleb found alot more than one, I don't know how much Jake found.

I love living in a small town!!!!




1 comment:

Bridgette said...

That was fun wasn't it?? I'm glad I am not the only non-local who loves this place. Wish I had seen you guys there. It was a little lonely, just Ty & I.
Love those girly totes, oh my they are cute!
Hey, I saw you took my button. THANKS! Hope to see you at play group tomorrow. (I am still trying to hang onto the cool ward. Can you tell?)