Monday, May 9, 2011

SO BLESSED

I count myself blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends.  Last night while playing cards after dinner with some longtime, notice I didn't say old, friends another incredible friend called.  Let me next say that everything is fine but this friend needed help giving a blessing.  Superstar R immediately stood up and ran out the door, another blessing I'm grateful for is an awesome hubby, the rest of us worried about my friend.  I didn't mention anything to the kids but apparently when R left he said something in explanation to them because this morning my friend called to reassure me that all was well and to thank me for my sweet Caleb calling her to tell her that we were praying for her.  I had no idea he called and started to cry to think what a sweet boy he is.  I am so grateful for all of my boys, they are all so caring and I am so grateful to have them in my life to teach me everyday, sometimes it's to remind me how inadequate I am but never the less, I'm thankful for the love they exude and the sweet spirit they bring into our family.  I can't imagine how empty my life would be without any one of them and am grateful to fall into bed exhausted every night because of them.

1 comment:

Tami G. said...

Great, now I'm crying...again! You sure do have four special boys over there (probably because they're being raised by exceptional parents) and I have to say (on the d.l.), Caleb will always be my very favorite. I love you Jen Maher!