Sunday, October 19, 2008

Early Halloween

Jake and Caleb went to their first Halloween party on Friday evening. Jake was Batman. Caleb was a pirate. I must say I was and still am very proud of Caleb's costume. I made the whole thing with stuff from around the house. The shirt I bought years ago for a costume for Ryan. everthing else came from his bedroom including his hook that was a hanger he broke pulling his shirt off of it. AJ couldn't be left out of the face painting (Caleb's eye patch) so I painted a mustache on his face. When it was time for pictures he of course wouldn't be left out of that either. Unfortunately, he was naked, as usual. On one hand it makes potty training easier but on the other, it's inconvenient for having pictures taken or pretty much anything else but that's another subject. Anyway, I'm not posting my favorite picture but it's hysterical. I was taking pics and since he had to be in it, I told him to cover his weiner and he stood there and gleefully shouted "CHEESE!" and covered his stuff. This is my life with 4 sons. They are so much fun and so funny. Anyhow, Jake and Caleb had a great time at the party and came home dutifully sugar coated.

No comments: