Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pasta Maniac

So, just in case you can't tell, Levi LOVES his pasta. He is such a joy, except when he thinks it 's funny to pinch my boob while he is nursing. It really hurts and he just laughs, which by the way, interupts his nursing thereby giving him more pinching time. He is growing up so fast, he'll be a year old in less than a month. He is walking so much now and his personality is becoming just as strong as his legs. The other nght he got up at 3:30 and I, being exhausted, brought him into our bed to nurse. So I'm laying there dozing and nursing and he was wide awake and wanting to play. He woke me up completely by smacking me. He put his top arm behind his body and then flung it forward, like a blasted catapult, and smacked me. He got such a kick out of it that he kept doing it over and over again and laughing like crazy. Like I said, completely awake at 3:30 in the stinking morning and not at all happy about it. Then he went to sleep. Isn't that the way things go. Some days these boys are lucky I love them so much because they drive me crazy! At least there is never a dull moment in our lives.

No comments: