Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Christmas Break fun

We got up this morning and I decided enough is enough. We needed to get out of the house again so we went on a 6.5 mile bike ride. We stopped at the park for an intermission. This also served as an incentive for the boys to go and complain less. It worked. I got my exercise, the boys got out some restless energy, Ryan got to sleep undisturbed and we all got some fresh air. They obviously had fun at the park, they usually do. Ryan woke up and called me and we were about to go home when another boy came out and they ended up playing t ball with him. How could I make them leave? So of course, we stayed another 45 minutes. It was worth it even though I didn't get to see Ryan but for a few minutes, that part sort of bites. My days have sort of run together and I didn't even realize that today is New Years Eve. The boys want to stay up tonight. I'm sure that will be some good pics to post tomorrow. By the way I think my legs are dead, it's been awhile since I've ridden that long. It wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't pulling 50 pounds of kids behind me in the trailer. I love that thing!

No comments: