Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Dune trip

So, we went to the dunes with Ryan's brother and family and some of their friends. I knew it would be fun but I didn't realize it would be that much fun. Thursday Jake was in my bed at 5, completely dressed and ready to load the trailer. On Friday AJ woke up at 6 on Friday and kept repeating Allie, Rhino, dunes. The worst was on Saturday when he woke up at home, he went to sleep at the dunes and woke up at home. He was very mad and kept saying dunes go back! The boys had a blast and didn't stop all day. If you know my boys that isn't anything new. It was nice for them to have plenty of room and dirt and stuff to do all day. I had to make them stop to eat lunch and dinner. They were so tired they, even AJ slept all night and never even turned over. It was nice to hang out and enjoy each other and just have fun. I felt bad for AJ though, he is too little to ride the quads but he wants so badly to do everything his brothers do. It was alot of fun and I can see why people get so into it.

No comments: