Monday, May 3, 2010

AJ IS FOUR!


Happy Birthday to my AJ! He was so excited to go to church yesterday so they would sing to hin in Primary and today when I woke him up and Jake and Caleb wished him a happy birthday he said, "Mom is it tomorrow?" He got to go to McDonalds for lunch and got a card from My dad with $4 in it. He told his brothers he was rich! He said tonight that it was a pretty good birthday and I'm glad. He is growing up so fast. He is riding a 2 wheeler bike without training wheels, he loves to shoot the bb gun, rock out and make up songs that he sings at the top of his lungs into his vacuum cleaner attachments microphone and do pretty much anything else his big brothers do. He told me today that now he is as big as Jake. Not so much but at this rate, pretty soon. I love you AJ, Happy Birthday Rockstar.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little guy! I can't believe he is four already! I agree, it went by fast!

Darice said...

So, I took AJ to the bathroom on Sunday. I was talking to him in the hallway about how cool it was that his birthday was tomorrow. Bro. Hardesty was right there and he asked AJ how old he was going to be. AJ answered in his totally cute, very serious, deep little voice, "SEVEN!" It was the cutest thing EVER! That boy wants to be big so badly! Happy Birthday AJ buddy!