Sunday, February 13, 2011

DIRTY WORK/FUN

This is what I came home to on Friday night.  A little over a month ago our garbage man got stuck in our driveway and when I say stuck I mean STUCK!  up to his doors and had to be pulled out by a semi wrecker, left a 3 foot deep trench on the left side of our drive, STUCK!  This particular trench was left by the wrecker when he tried to pull out the truck.  Anyway fast forward a bit and R borrowed a tractor to fix the drive and so that I could clean out the pastures after a long wet muddy winter.  I pulled into the drive to see R pulling the truck up and hooking it up to pull out the tractor.  MADE MY DAY,  I laughed so hard it turned around my foul mood after working all day w/ a nasty cold coming hard.  Needless to say we did get the tractor out and did fix most of the drive, we should be able to finish it this week.  As you can see, the boys were in heaven playing in the dirt  and with the tractor.

No comments: