Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY STUD


I have the greatest husband on earth or as he likes to say EEARTH (if you've ever seen Lilo and Stitch you know how to say that right) but back to the point.  He isn't perfect, thank goodness or he wouldn't put up with me, but I love him like no other.  He makes time for the kids.  He makes time for us.  He is never satisfied with mediocre.

He seeks to continually improve himself and those around him. He is a hard worker, an honest man, he has a great sense of humor.  He is so handsome I just love to look at him.  He loves to give service to anyone who may need it and frequently volunteers me to help him, which I am grateful for.  He honors his priesthood and magnifies his calling.  He is so stinking funny, I love his sense of humor.





I mean how can you not love this guy?  I am so grateful he chose me and is such a great father for our sons!  I love you R

No comments: