Sunday, July 20, 2008

Silly boys


So, Sundays are always crazy here. I try to keep it mellow but really, come on with 4 boys is that really possible? Today was the best so far and that only because there wasn't any complaining about no tv or video games, the boys got along for the most part and I didn't yell at anyone at all. That is the most amazing part. As you can see, even after they were ready for church the goofiness is still there. I woke Levi up to load him up and take this pic, can you see the enthusiasm? Caleb is winking at me, AJ is trying to do something, I'm not sure what, and Jake sticks with an oldie but goodie, sticking out his tongue at me. So much for a good picture. This was my 3rd attempt. I gave up. I am so thankful for them and all of their goofiness. I think if we all were a bit less serious and laughed and fooled around more life would be more enjoyable. Who says we can't have fun while we do our work? I'm going to try to be more silly! Who cares what people think as they drive past me driving with the kids all singing and being a rock band on the freeway. I just keep both hands and eyes where they need to be and the boys have fun. I need to do that more often.

1 comment:

The Karafa Family said...

I saw your blog on Darice's! Your boys are full of life but so good (from what I have seen in Primary)You do a great job! -Mindy