Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Firehouse Visit

Jake has only one thing left to do to finish his wolf badge. This is from the second to last thing he had to finish. We went on a firehouse tour today. Can I say again how much I LOVE living in a small town. I called the town fire department last week and I had 3 return calls to schedule a tour. The fire captain gave worked with me even when I had to cancel and reschedule a couple of times. He gave me his personal cell phone number so that I would be able contact him easier to schedule a tour. Today, our rescheduled day, I called and he called me back after training and we came in for wonderful tour with not just Jake of course but all 4 kids. The guys were awesome! They got to sit in the firetruck and check out all of the equipment and the bunks and the "cave"/tv room. Thanks so much to the guys at Buckeye fire 701! You guys are awesome!!!!

No comments: