Sunday, November 22, 2009

CRAAAAZZZZYYYY BUSY

We have been so busy and the worst part is I haven't taken any pictures!!! I know... I'm a horrible mom. We haven't spent a Saturday at home in I can't remember how long. We've been to the zoo, the Heritage Festival, Lowes/yard sale cruising/Hobby Lobby shopping, the Hometown Holiday Boutique (small but great craft fair) and I can't even remember what else. Fridays have been busy too since the boys don't have school on Fridays, which I love! This week they are off all week for Thanksgiving and they couldn't be more excited. I'm excited about not getting up at 0545 every day to get them out the door on time with a hot meal in their tummies. It's been busy and fun and I'm thoroughly enjoying spending time with them and making memories, like the light rail and Art museum on Veterans Day! Somehow between making wreaths, thanks Bridgette for hosting and teaching us and helping with my bow, Love and Logic class, Jake's scouts, he got 3 more arrow points at the pack meeting this week, Caleb's class Feast for Thanksgiving, that I/Caleb volunteered stuffing for, and our adventures I haven't had time to get on here but hopefully now you understand why and would've done the same thing.

Thanks to all my friends who wished me happy birthday and Happy birthday to Elder Sweeney who shares the best birthday of the year with me. Happpy Birthday to my mom, today!

No comments: