Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Zoo

Saturday we went with my mom to the zoo. I love the zoo. We never ride the train but this time we did. It was sooooo worth it and from now on, we'll do it everytime! You learn alot more on the train and give your feet a break, plus you can get off and on over and over again! We got off by the kids land and petting zoo. The kids had a blast milking the cow and playing not to mention the animals! I think my favorite is the giraffes, Jake's favorite is the poison dart frog. Levi loved the monkeys but I think he loved all of the animals to be honest. AJ's favorite is probably the lions, Caleb's favorite is the rhinoceros but really... I don't know because it took him sooo long to pick just one. Clifford went with us this time and I hope he had fun. He was sad we had to leave before we could see more but another day...













4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Isn't the zoo the best! Your little cowboys are so cute! look at them milking the cows like pros! Adorable!

Shantil said...

Looks like fun. Your blog and mine will be fun to compare in what similarities we share with a house full of boys!

Kimmie said...

Isn't the zoo the best! I lvoe it! That is a great pic of him milking a cow! Priceless! Hope all is well and wonderful with you guys!

Unknown said...

Tell your boys that they 'milk like real coutry boys'!!! LOLous