Thursday, December 10, 2009

TROUBLE WITH A CAPITAL T

If you ever hear laughing from the kitchen... run don't walk into the kitchen! I didn't. I knew it was going to be bad and I just didn't have the energy to face it. When I did...my floor was covered with water which Levi and Caleb both went skidding in and just to make it interesting I guess, there is alot of ice mixed in too. ALOT of ice. The picture is from after they, not me, they started cleaning it up. WOW. That's all I can say about that. I could have gotten a wider shot but it covered most of the kitchen and into the front room. Does this fall into the category of boys will be boys? Now it falls into the category of things they don't want to do again. It took a long time to clean up and I didn't do any of it except wring out the towels into the sink so they could reuse them. To be honest, I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen, it was bound to sooner or later with the ice/water dispenser right on the front of the fridge calling to them. It could have been worse, I know that from past experience.

No comments: