Friday, December 4, 2009

My new body

I have recently discovered muscles I forgot I had and apparently haven't used, for a long time. I started an aerobics/weights class on Wednesday. It was great and I sweat like a... well I sweat alot. My physical therapist told me last year that when you sweat you sweat out fat too. I hope he was right. Today I worked out again, I used the tape Chantil loaned me saying it's her favorite. She must be significantly more coordinated than I am. I looked more like a seizure I'm sure. By the end, yes I actually finished, I was again sweating and soaked, more fat out I hope. I could barely lift my legs, running was not an option anymore, and my previously sore muscles were screaming. Right now as I sit and crave chocolate and ache I'm questioning my sanity. It's worth it right? I want smaller jeans for Christmas. It'll be worth it. I want to look better than I do in this picture!

No comments: