Wednesday, January 27, 2010

UNDER QUARANTINE

Seriously. It seems like the last 6 weeks has been one or more of us sick all the time. Finally, enough is enough. Levi has RSV and AJ has bronchitis. Our house sounds like a TB ward or something. Anyhow, we decided to stay away from church and pretty much everywhere else for a few weeks since it seems like everytime they are finally getting well they pick up the next thing so after bouts with the flu, pink eye, a couple of colds and now this...maybe the quarantine will help us to get over and strong enough not to catch the next bug that visits. They look like angels in this pic but trust me, a grumpy AJ is no angel, demon maybe is a better description. I can't remember but he probably tried to choke Levi after this pic was taken, just kidding. Anyway, we haven't fallen off the earth or been abducted by aliens or gone inactive or anything, just hiding for awhile.

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

I'm sorry to hear you have had a sick family. Especially the RSV, yuck!
Email me...I don't have your email address to respond to your question. bridgettemj(at)gmail(dot)com

Rachel John said...

I definitely know the feeling - we just came out of quarantine after ear/eye infections, viral colds, fevers etc, etc. Found your blog from Mindy's - its cute!

Kimmie said...

I'm so sorry your boys have been sick! I only have two and it just seems to go back and forth from one to the other, so I can't imagine with four! I hope they get better soon!
Oh, and what cute little businessmen you have! I tried to make perfume and sell it when I was their age. I mixed dish soap and laundry soap and pinesol and other random scents. i probably should've stuck to lemonade. Your boys are smarter than I was!