Thursday, February 4, 2010

LIFE GOES ON

Thankfully we are getting well, finally. Noone is coughing or vomiting, I can't remember how long it's been since I could say that. The quarantine seems to be working so one more week away from church, sorry Darice ( I know, it's killing me too), and we should be good to go.
HURRAY!!!! On another note, life goes on. We are trying to figure out the Lord's plan for us and where he wants us to serve, maybe out of state, maybe Springerville, maybe here. Not knowing is driving me crazy and we've decided that the lesson I'm supposed to be learning is patience and and faith that I don't have to know yet, He knows and that's what really matters right? I know that, really I do but I don't have enough faith in myself maybe that I'll be able to know when he is telling us where to go. And maybe I'm also a little afraid, ok alot afraid, that I won't know/don't know if the answer I'm getting is what he wants or what I want. That's mostly it. I'm trying to stay neutral but it's hard when I worry about the environment and opportunities for our kids. ARRRGHHHH! I don't like not knowing my next step!!!! For now we'll keep praying and looking at options and praying and did I mention praying? And of course preparing for either answer we get.

2 comments:

The Karafa Family said...

Noooo! You are the only one who can keep J& D in their seats!

Shantil said...

Know how you feel. We really want our boys to experience more life outdoors like we did as children. It just seems the timetable for change is different than we'd like it to be.
Good luck for your family. Somehow it'll all work out.