Friday, February 5, 2010

FRUSTRATED!!!

So last night was enrichment night and I really wanted to go and since none of my kids were sick and Jake and Caleb don't have school on Fridays it seemed ok. I was a little nervous about letting them go to nursery since that seems to be a cesspool of germ activity and they always seem to get sick but I decided to chance it. Now I'm irritated that I did. Don't get me wrong, the activity was awesome and very worth attending (Thank you to all who worked so hard to put it on) but I went to get my kids from the nursery and there is a little girl who I won't name with goopy eyes and a nasty boogery nose. ARRGGHHHH! And of course since it was late, near 9 when we got home the little ones were way too tired for baths so to bed with those nasty germs. Don't get me wrong I want everyone to be able to attend Enrichment nights but have a little consideration for the others who will be there. There were mom's there with their brand new babies and siblings who certainly don't need to bring that stuff home. So annoyed today so sorry for venting but COME ON!!! So sorry Darice but if my kids get pink eye again, you know where it came from and we will be staying home from church again.

No comments: