Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!!


Here is my disclaimer, probably most if not all of us think our husband is the best husband ever and I am no different. I have the best husband EVER! On Monday and Wednesday evenings I have an exercise class for 45 minutes. My superstar husband not only takes care of the kids but encourages me to keep going every month so that I have some me time. He never complains not even last night when dinner wasn't totally finished and he had to take a grumpy Levi and finish dinner and get family home evening together. When I walked in after my class all of our kids were fed and they were playing together! All 4 of them were wrestling with Ryan on the floor in the front room. Then he presented a great family home evening lesson. I have such a great life!!! And of course a great hubby! I love him so much!

2 comments:

Amber Miskin said...

That's great Jen! Those moments remind me how lucky I am too! So where do you go for your exercise class?

Kimmie said...

Good job Ryan! Every mommy needs me time, that's for sure!!!!
Cutest Valentines EVER!!
Mary told me when your ward campout is, and we would've totally come, but some friends from our ward planned a campout to Apache Lake that very same weekend, and invited us a couple months ago! We have to sometime this summer for sure though!