Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm such a softy


I started making the dogs run with me on my bike ride. I figure they need the exercise at least as much as I do. Anyhow, last week on my ride I took Neptune out first. They can't go as long as me so I break it into halves and take them out seperately, I don't have a death wish after all so I won't take more than one. Back to my story... I was almost home (for which Neptune was grateful) when I saw a cat laying in the middle of the road, it moved I kept going. I took Jazzmin out and watched a truck go right by it and it didn't move. So I'm thinking there must be something wrong with it. Here is where my mom started laughing uncontrollably. I ride over to the cat who stands up and starts hissing at Jazz but didn't run away. I tried to get it to move out of the road, all the while a truck is honking at me, I have Jazz's leash with her on the end in my left hand, I am straddling my bike with the trailer and AJ and Levi in it. I get the cat in my right hand and get turned around to go back to the house and put it in the garage since I'm pretty sure this is either the most mellow cat or it's broken or something. Anyway, for not liking cats... now AJ gets the cat he's been asking for the last 2 months. The cat is limping on her left foot but is super affectionate and tolerant. I bought her a collar today and litter box today. I figure she can be a garage cat and make sure we don't get mice, she seems to like it out there.

bou

No comments: