Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More antibiotics

Back to the Dr. today for AJ. Still has an ear infection but we see the ENT on Friday to talk about a third set of tubes, poor guy. He is such a trooper. It amazes me how he can be so cheerful when I know he hurts so bad. I'm sure it's because he is used to pain, having endured it his whole life, between the reflux, the ears and his RAD. He is such an example, only when the pain gets really bad or he is really tired does he get clingy or crabby. Thank goodness Ryan is so understanding and tells me to just sit with him and cuddle him, he needs me and not to worry about the house. I am so thankful for my men, all 5 of them. Everyday they teach me something new or remind me of a lesson I still need to work on be it patience in trials or adversity, cheerfulness, kindness, love, you get the picture. Today Caleb came to me with a handful of pennies and reminded me that his school is doing pennies for patients. He then informed me that he is taking all of his savings from his piggy bank to donate. He is such an example of generosity and selflessness.

No comments: