Monday, March 9, 2009

Rockin out

The boys favorite game is rock band. It has survived despite the fact that they left the drumsticks laying on the floor and one of the dogs ate them. They had another set but have broken the tips off of them and of course left them laying and have no idea where they are so now they have resorted to playing with their hands or ping pong paddles, my personal favorite. I came upstairs and this is what I saw. Caleb is awesome totally rocking out and getting down. AJ cracked me up getting right up there with him. Jake was totally absorbed in his serious concentration. I'm just glad they are actually playing together and not fighting.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

We love that game too! we play it when ever we go to Rob's parents. We're not very good at it though. Stanton is obsessed with the drums!