Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring concert

Jake and Caleb had their spring concert on Wednesday, I know, I'm late at posting about this too. It was called Rhythm Ranch and so they were encouraged to wear "cowboy" things. Like they need the enouragement. They were so awesome with their smiling faces and I really enjoyed listening even though the music was SO LOUD you couldn't really understand the words half of the time, that's okay because they had been practicing at home for weeks and I knew all the songs anyway. The school cafeteria wasn't built to be a concert hall I guess. I don't care, I loved it. Jake was very excited because he got to play an instrument, because he "is so good in music class". He was so serious and attentive, he was awesome. Caleb did great too, he was great to watch doing all the dancing and stuff. I was excited Ryan was able to go and watch with me, the boys were more excited!

No comments: