Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Caleb's award

This morning as I was hurriedly signing my boys agendas so they could leave for school I got the note from Caleb's teacher that he was getting an award today. I know, if I had done it last night like I should have I could have planned better but Tuesdays are a bit rough right now with swim team practice and scouts and dinner etc. Anyhow, Ryan and I were already planning to go to the temple this am so I had gotten up and showered already and was dressed thankfully so I was able to go and see him. AJ was so happy to see them, as he always is and ran up and sat with them with their classes until I made him sit with me. Caleb got MUSTANG BOY, the award for good character. I'm so proud of him!!! Good Job Caleb. I should mention that last month in my lapse, Jake also got the MUSTANG BOY award for his class for 3rd quarter. Good Job Jake. They are AWESOME!!!! But I already knew that. I get to spend time with them and see how fabulous they are every day!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

They are such awesome boys! Hey, I lost your phone number. Can you call me 480-890-0220 and we can plan our camping trip. Sorry, the Currys are procrastinators!