Saturday, June 13, 2009

Catch up!

I know, it's been a long time but in my defense, I've been insanely busy!! On Jake and Caleb's last day of school they went on the Father and Sons campout with their dad and somehow that means that I do alot of extra work getting everything ready without any of the fun of camping. AJ was very upset that Ryan wouldn't take him so my mom came over and we took the babes out for dinner and then to breakfast at Millstone ( his favorite restaurant) for breakfast on Saturday. I was a bit irritated that Ryan wouldn't take him but after they got rained on nonstop and by the way, thank goodness for four wheel drive, I was glad he didn't take him. I would have never heard the end of that since AJ would have had a great time in the mud, for awhile anyway. While I was cleaning up the camp stuff when they got back I decided I wanted to go too so we went camping the next weekend in Prescott, still cooler but beautiful!! The boys have swim team practice 4 mornings a week and meets on Thursdays and another one this morning. They are getting better and I am amazed at how fast they have picked up the strokes. 2 meets in less than 36 hours was a bit rough and I know I'm exhausted, but I can't imagine how they feel. That's not even half of what is happening but at least it's an update. Only a month and 10 days until the family reunion!!!!

No comments: