Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gotta Love Home Depot

Jake has set a goal for himself to finish his wolf by the next pack meeting in September. We have been very busy working on requirements and if he keeps going at the same pace, he'll meet his goal easily. Very awesome since he only started in February! We went to Home Depot for one of their kids building workshops. Of course I couldn't say the other boys couldn't come so Caleb and AJ both built tool caddies also with Jake. I was very proud of them, they did just about all of it by themselves. They all turned out awesome and the boys had alot of fun! AJ only hit my thumb once, Jake hit his once and Caleb didn't have any injuries at all. Ryan was super dad and even after working all night, he took Levi and walked around the store so that I could help the older boys. How blessed I am to be surrounded by such a fantabulous bunch of boys!!!





No comments: