Sunday, June 21, 2009

hAppY fATherS DaY



My husband is the best in the World. Of course I'm biased and I know that. He says I'm delusional. Regardless, I thought I would list some reasons why he is the best (in my humble opinion).


He wrestles with our kids and lets them jump on him to "wake him up".

He goes camping with us even though I know he would rather have a bed and a shower for vacation.

He taught Jake and Caleb to ride their two wheelers and ran alongside down the street, which I could never do.

He works so hard for our family and is never satisified with a mediocre effort.

He makes me laugh. He makes our kids laugh even when they are mad.

He reads my parenting books at work in secret. SHHH!

He loves our kids all the time, even when they make it hard.

He stays up to go to church after work on Sundays.


He makes crabby faces at AJ and Caleb to make them laugh.


He gets up early before work to go to the kids swim meets, football/tball games, concerts etc.

He lets us have dogs and a cat, even though he is not an animal person, because the boys love them.


He honors his priesthood.

He is never too busy to give service.

He never gives up, ever.

There are so many reasons why he is the best and I can't possibly list them all but I hope he knows that we love him everyday, not just on Father's Day.












No comments: