Thursday, June 18, 2009

SwIm MeEtS





I am a terrible mom! I haven't been taking pics of my boys with their ribbons from their previous meets. My only excuse is that by the time we get home I'm tired and HOT and so are the little boys so I'm a little busy getting crabby boys into bed. Today I was better. Today I finally got pics. They are getting better every week and I'm so proud of them. Ryan hates going to practice and feels bad about missing the meets but it's so hot who can blame him for not wanting to sit there and bake in the mornings especially since he worked all night and really needs to be sleeping. I love that they are busy and doing something active. We'll do swim every year, maybe next year we'll do dive too, who knows. I love watching them improve and I LOVE the smiles when they finish their races! GOOD JOB JAKE AND CALEB!!!!

No comments: