Thursday, June 10, 2010

SUMMER IS UPON US AGAIN

With the onset of summer comes the heat and the only relief we can get outdoors in the valley, water. So as usual, we swim, alot. We got a family pass to the pool this year and are well on our way to it paying for itself. I predict after today, when Jake and Caleb are out of school, we'll be there alot more. Levi is already tanned and I've already had a bad burn but so far noone else has although Caleb is complaining that his bald head is burned, I can't see it but I let him put sunscreen on before school anyway. I love the pool, we get out of the house and into the fresh air and the boys get good and tired and sleep very well. Levi and AJ might actually learn to swim this year and Jake and Caleb are of course on swim team again. Tonight is their second meet of the season. I volunteered to help be the finish recorder. Thank goodness Kaci and I are going to trade off helping with each others kids so we can each contribute. She is awesome! Anyway, another blisthering summer is underway and we'll do the best we can to enjoy it while we can. Hopefully get some good camping in up in the trees and cool too. I can't wait!

No comments: