Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Jake!!!

I fell asleep with Levi last night, I was REALLY tired, anyway, I meant to post this yesterday but...Jake had a pretty good birthday as far as birthdays go. He had a small party on Saturday for his friends and had fun with that. I made ice cream cone cupcakes, thank you Mel for the instructions, the kids loved them. Today we went to Walmart with his birthday money. He always takes forever doing that because he doesn't rush into any decisions. He has always been like that, never one to jump into anything he always waited until Caleb did it and survived before he did anything. Jake turned 8 this year and started scouts and gets baptized in 2 1/2 weeks. Time sure flies! I remember when I found out I was pregnant. He is so fun and so awesome and funny. I love my Jake, like I always tell him, he's my favorite Jake in the whole world!

1 comment:

Bon said...

That is cute, I do the same thing, either say their name or your my favorite 11 year old in the whole wide world. Man I love my kids, being a mom is great, challenging, but great.