Saturday, February 28, 2009

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!! NO SERIOUSLY


I haven't blogged in awhile, mostly because ALL of my kids have been sick and it's been a little rough to put it lightly. I wasn't going to blog tonight but I was just checking my email and one of my wonderful sister-in-laws sent me a great message that made me think about how much I love my kids. They make me crazy, they are 100% all boy and non stop action and goofy and rough and tumble. They also amaze me. They take care of each other. They look out for each other. They care about others. They are caring and loving and FUNNY and I absolutely love them. There are no words to express just how much I love them and I'm so proud of them. Even Levi when AJ is hurt or upset will stroke AJ's hair, the same way I do, to calm him. AJ, if any baby is crying will take him/her a toy to calm them down. Jake loves to show off his brothers and carry them around and teach them things and play with them. Caleb is often taking them around and playing with them, talking with them. They take time away from their games and what have you. I love my kids!!! I was talking to a friend from High School the other day and he asked me what I was up to. I had no exciting answer just 4 kids and a husband. He hit the nail on the head when he said, you wouldn't trade it for the world would you? He was right, not ever.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Your boys are adorable, and you are such a good mom! We are so sorry we had to miss the baptism! We had our ward emergency preparedness fair, and we were in charge of a booth, so we had to be there. We would have loved to come though, and thank you sso much for inviting us!

Bon said...

I totally agree. I wouldn't trade my life for all the money or fun or whatever in the world. They bring so much joy and entertainment, lol. I know what you mean about 4 boys, my poor daughter, but she loves her brothers so much and they watch out for her. So neat to see them show love to eachother. Your a great mom keep up the good work.