Sunday, February 8, 2009

Veggies and a dirt bike

AJ wants so badly to be bigger and do all of the things his bigger brothers do. I feel so bad for saying it so often but sometimes the only reason he can't do thing is because he just isn't big enough or old enough yet. He often says, "I ride sheep, I bigger, like brothers." That's almost a daily thing. Another favorite is, "I ride quad" now it's I ride dirtbike I bigger." Tonight we were eating dinner and he hates green beans, no offense but who can blame him? I don't know any kid that likes them, I always hated them. Anyway, we had green beans and mashed potatoes with dinner tonight, he's not real fond of mashed pots either, go figure. Tonight he didn't even put up a fight. He simply said, " I get bigger green beans?" I answered that they would help him get bigger and he ate all of his food in record time. He is so darn cute!!! I love my kids, have I mentioned that before?

No comments: