Sunday, February 15, 2009

I love Sundays

Well I haven't mentioned that last week during Jake's birthday party our second counselor called and asked if my husband was home... He came over after the party and called us BOTH to be in the middle nursery. Ryan said, "I warned you if you sub'ed for them this would happen. I think he was surprised he got called in with me though. Anyway, our ward has a HUGE primary, there are 2 of many classes and 3 nurseries. We are very blessed. I admit at first I was not as happy about the call as I should have been, I was looking forward to going to relief society. I changed my attitude and I'm enjoying my calling and I'm enjoying having Ryan in there with me. He is great with those kiddos! He knows all of them by name and plays with them and can calm down the criers easily. He is phenomenal. I love him so much and I admire him. I am enjoying watching him with all of these little angels. Today was a great Sunday, although it started out a bit rough. Getting 4 boys ready for 8 am church takes a great degree of organization and preparation. I wasn't as prepared as I usually am simply because of the baptism yesterday. I didn't have time to rewash and iron the boys white shirts so they had to wear short sleeved ones instead. Also I overslept which wouldn't have been an issue except I had to dress more than myself. Thankfully Jake and Caleb are older and immensely helpful. AJ wants so much to be like them that he does his best also. Levi has at least 4 teeth coming in, those are the ones I can see, so needless to say he was crabby but after church we all took naps and that was delightful. The evening, post nap, went happily. Jake made dinner, it's for his Faith In God award. He was so proud and cute with his mac and cheese and peas on the table that he even set. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! I can't even attempt to count my blessings, my basket is overflowing.

No comments: