Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HE DID IT!!


No more padding in his shorts, this little man is potty trained!!!! He actually has been for a couple of months I think but our trip sealed the deal. I was a bit worried that he would have accidents while we were driving but he was super about holding it until we could find one of the many gas stations we stopped at along the way. Towards the end of the trip he became a pro and we had to stop less and less. He has now mastered peeing standing up, although he still favors standing on the toilet to do it, oh well, not really a big deal. He discovered the joy of peeing at the same time as his brothers and of course, peeing along the side of a deserted road, of which we traveled many last week. He is now a full fledged toddler, no longer a baby and I am DONE changing diapers. LOVE it. We've moved from the stinky pants to the "moooommmmm, come wipe my butt!" bellow from the bathroom but I'll take it happily. YEAH Levi!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Hooray for Levi! That is a big accomplishment! So you officially never have to buy another diaper again, lucky! Your Idaho trip looked like lots of fun! Someday we'll all take a trip together! I know it would be a blast! I love your little boys!