Thursday, July 29, 2010

ONE STYLIN' DUDE

Caleb has his own style. I am not nor have I ever been one that cares about fashion, I could care less about what is in. I only care that it looks decent and is comfortable. Caleb, I'm not sure what he is thinking most of the time. The other day R took them for slushies and I had to snap this pic of his fashion sense. So lets break it down shall we...
first we have the west coast choppers hat... ok.
next we have the sunglasses, hurley shirt, shorts and airwalk shoes... ok doing great so far. I have no complaints then we come to the strand of pinkish purplish beads around his neck... We were doing great until that point. I love him. I love that he isn't too worried about what anyone else thinks, so far. He does his own thing and I'm glad, I hope he continues to be independent and not worry about what other kids are doing/wearing. He is such a great kid.

No comments: