Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ


I know this is very late but I couldn't figure out how to upload them from our camera. I somehow managed today but I'm still not exactly sure how I did it. Anyhow, AJ had a pirate themed party, thanks Susan for the great idea, supplies and support. The invites were cute but the cake was awesome if I do say so myself. Someday I'll get good enough at cake decorating that the platter it sits on won't have frosting all over it. The kids had a great time on their treasure hunt to the buried treasure filled with loot. Sorry moms and dads for the earrings they all came home with but they were pirates right? I must admit my fave part of the party was when AJ gave Sammy a hug and kiss after thanking her for the gift. He made out like a pirate and had a great time. Next time I've decided the older boys will go somewhere else for little brother's birthday parties.

No comments: