Tuesday, July 6, 2010

LAST DAY AWARDS AND SURPRISES

I know, I'm late again but again, I couldn't figure out the camera until today so I'm catching up. Caleb and Jake had their awards ceremony on the last day of school last month and for the first time ever, Caleb got more awards than Jake. I know I took a pic of Jake and his awards too but I can't find it and figure it likely got deleted accidently. Anyway they both worked really hard this year and did really well. We are super proud of them for their respective accomplishments. They had been wanting golf clubs for some time so that they could go with Ryan so we found some and got a GREAT deal so they got their first ever end of the year gifts. They love them and for weeks after, spent every morning in the back yard hitting wiffle balls and working on their swing. Somehow they can tell the difference between the two identical sets, leave it to them, I can't. AJ of course is begging for his own and we are using it as leverage, we'll talk about it when he stops hitting his brother, we don't have any intentions of giving him a weapon to use. Sometimes it works, sometimes he forgets but he sure is cute when he remembers.




No comments: