Monday, September 6, 2010

COLOSSAL CALEB

This isn't the most flattering pic of him but it shows his unconquerable spirit.  The look is more of the, "mom would you hurry up with the pic so I can get on with my fun." look but you can't win em all.  Anyhow, my awesome Caleb made the choice to be baptized this past Saturday and R was able to do that for him.  I am so proud of him and the young man he is growing up to be.  He has adapted to our new home and all the changes that came with it quite well.  He seems to have grown up alot over the last year.  He is still my secretly sensitive tough guy.  My super helper, the big bro extraordinaire, the budding horse man, a great cuddler, super smart, football player(every chance he gets), the jokester, and right now, the guy who's outside pushing all his brothers on the hammock while they laugh hysterically and watch in utter fascination as Bella hunts, catches, kills and eats a field mouse(I told you she is earning her keep).  I love you Caleb!

No comments: