Tuesday, September 28, 2010

COUNTY FAIR

Shortly after we got here the big news on the radio was the county fair in Burley, we didn't go because R had to work.  The next week was the County Fair in Filer.  We went.  It was expensive just like in AZ but WAY  smaller.  All the boys went on a few rides and I'm pretty sure the fave of all was the roller coaster. It was worth it every penny, except for the fair food that none of them finished,  ARGHHH!  They loved the animals in the ag parts, the biggest part of the fair by far and the petting zoo that boasted  a Zebu.  I admit we were singing the Veggie Tales song of the Zebu, lame I know but funny for them.  Before we left R said to me, "it kills me to blow the money but it's worth it to make the memories they'll never forget"  I couldn't agree more.

No comments: