Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MORMON HELPING HANDS

Early Saturday morning the boys got up and commenced to arguing as usual.  So, " you need to do something nice for someone and see just how blessed you are"  We were going to go anyway but I was REALLY tired and contemplating not going since it was slated to last until 3 and I had a ton of stuff to do on Saturday.  I'm glad we went.  As always we were blessed for service and I still got most of my chores done, I would have gotten all of them done if not for my ER visit, Dang Fingers!
They had a decent turnout and the boys stopped arguing long enough to work together for the rest of the day, for the most part. We collected food for the local food bank and had a good experience doing it.
Caleb went too but was in the truck fixing his belt/pocket knife for this pic.  Thanks for the pics Bro Knopp!

No comments: