Friday, March 5, 2010

SO REDNECK

Yesterday was my errand day. We went to 5 different places, not really a super big deal, just another day in the life of a mom right? Well Levi is potty training and doing pretty well, he HATES diapers and always wants to wear underwear (we had a huge toodoo about him wearing a diaper to my friends house on Monday while I went to my test) anyway, I forgot to have him pee before we ate lunch and of course... out to the car we go to clean him off and put on some dry pants EXCEPT the pants and unders I had gotten out for his backup before we left were still sitting on the back of the couch at home. Luckily I had a diaper and of course wipes in the car so he had to go back into Sam's Club in a diaper, polo shirt and his faithful cowboy boots. Soooo... Ryan just laughed at my embarrassing escapade but no way was I going all the way home and back into town to get pants for him. This is him lounging in his new to him booster seat Mr. I'm too cool for this chair. He of course fell asleep shortly after this was taken. Sorry for the lopsided pic but I was driving and thought it better to look where I was going instead of turning around to look at the camera.

No comments: