Sunday, March 7, 2010

WHAT CHILDHOOD IS ALL ABOUT

When you are the mother of 4 busy, industrious, adventurous and fun loving boys the days are full of fun. You never know what is going to happen. This morning started out as a normal Sunday and the day pretty well ended that way too come to think of it. Anyhow, I guess that this didn't really surprise me but I got out of the shower to hear laughing and yelling and lots of thuds. Of course I go investigate and this is what I saw. To be honest this is much better than when they were pushing each other down the stairs in the laundry basket so I told them to keep it down since Ryan was sleeping and went to finish getting dressed. Then I decided to video it. I told Ryan about it this afternoon and he said he did the same thing when he was their age but he didn't tell them about it and said they all figure it out eventually. It was great to see them having fun together and laughing so hard. I love to watch them play and laugh.

No comments: