Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WE LOVE CAMPING

Our ward campout was this weekend in Buckeye Hillls and it was so much fun, despite my horrendous headache! We are blessed to live in a GREAT ward and our activities are so much fun. Jake and Caleb decided that they each wanted to sleep in their own tents so I felt like an idiot with 3 rather large tents but oh well. Friday night Caleb's tent zipper wouldn't zip, big surprise since it was a play place throughout the afternoon for many of the boys attending. Anyhow after all that, he slept in the same tent as Jake. I was too afraid of a scorpion joining him through the ever so inviting open door. Many people slept under the stars but I confess, I'm not brave enough to do that. Jake and Caleb were put in charge of the fire, to their utter enjoyment, and they took their duty seriously, they kept it going strong and were devoted to it again in the morning. I came home smelling like smoke and incredibly dirty but as always we loved it and can't wait to go again!!!

No comments: