Monday, March 29, 2010

JUST BEING A BOY

As Caleb was practicing the piano yesterday I walked past and noticed some of the things that make my boys such boys. First of all he is playing Star Wars. Second, note the sling shot that he put on the top before he started practicing. It's also funny to note that immediately before he decided to practice I had just jumped all over him for "hunting pigeons" with it in the back yard. Third, on the other end of the piano lays Jake's sports glasses and mouth guard where he laid them after practice. Not to mention that yesterday they got up and made me a breakfast of eggs and toast all by themselves for no apparent reason. So... my boys are all around boys, they are rough cowboys, athletes, sensitive piano players and pretty decent cooks. Someday they'll grow up to be great men.
I love them and I'm so proud of them but I'm sure you could tell that by reading this!

No comments: