Friday, March 26, 2010

WHAT A FRIDAY

No sleep again last night courtesy of AJ's horrendous cough that won't go away so... off to the pediatrician today. Not such a big deal except Jake and Caleb behaved like they had never been taught better. So tomorrow they get to go work off some anger on some vicious weeds at Mom's house. They are afraid they may get lost in the weed jungle but no worry, I'll send a search party. Jake, never one to shy away from drama, just informed me that he is starving to death and going someplace far away because he hasn't finished cleaning up the back yard yet. You'd think that after knowing since last night that this had to be done today, and since this morning that it had to be done before dinner, that he would have gotten it done. Especially since this isn't the first time it's delayed his dinner. NOPE! I know... I'm a mean mom. I think that they had plenty of warning. Caleb is still working on it. I can't believe how stubborn he is. He will go hungry rather than just do it. Someday that doggedness will pay off big for him I hope. Hopefully now that AJ is on some steroids and antibiotics and Levi's on some too, we can start getting some sleep again. A girl can dream at least.

No comments: